REMOTE CONTROLLED SCRAP COLLECTING VEHICLE | Get mechanical engineering final year project for study and research. we Mechanical Farm provide the widest list of innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects to help students, researchers & engineers in their R&D. Also, we have a great variety of pre-made project kits using hydraulics, gears, energy generation systems for you to use in your projects.
APPLICATIONS OF REMOTE CONTROLLED SCRAP COLLECTING VEHICLE
Basically, it is used for collecting the scrap from any Industries
Small machining workshops
Shops and malls
scrap collecting vehicle
Automatic guided vehicle
- Scrap storage vehicles etc.
- Easy to operate
- No fuel required
- Simple in construction
- Occupies Less area
- It reduces the downtime of the machine.
- It saves the investment on the worker.
- It increases the productivity of the industry.
DISADVANTAGES OF REMOTE CONTROLLED SCRAP COLLECTING VEHICLE
- Initial cost is high.
- Battery operated device hence required periodic charging.
HOW TO MAKE REMOTE CONTROLLED SCRAP COLLECTING VEHICLE ? Get Final Year projects for Mechanical engineering,
Mechanical Engineering Final year Projects list, Final Year Mechanical Engineering Projects ideas, Final Year Mechanical Projects abstracts, Mechanical Engineering Final Year Project Ideas.
- 1000+ Civil Engineering Projects Ideas
- Automobile Engineering Projects Reports, Topic, Ideas
- Civil Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, topics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects
- Mechanical Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Production Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Thermal Projects Reports, Ideas and Topics
Image Source: IRJET