AVERAGE IMPROVER KIT FOR IC ENGINE | Get Mechanical engineering projects for study and research. we Mechanical farm, provide the widest list of mechanical engineering final year project to help students, researchers & engineers in their R&D. Also, we have a great variety of pre-made project kits using hydraulics, gears, energy generation systems for you to use in your projects.
There is a lot of concern nowadays about the efficiency of the internal combustion engine (ICE), and a lot of research is being done to improve it. But what exactly is the efficiency of the internal combustion engine and how do we measure it? The efficiency of any engine is simply calculated from the energy of the fuel supplied per unit time to do work and the output at the shaft of the engine after subtracting all losses.
The input power of the fuel can be obtained from the mass of the fuel and its calorific value. The shaft output can be measured from a brake dynamo meter. Simply put efficiency is Output/Input. The average ICE has an efficiency between 20 to 30%, which is very low.
Here we are making the device which certainly can enhance the efficiency of ic engine. Around the world, this gas powers more than 5 million vehicles, and just over 150,000 of these are in American usage is growing at a dramatic rate.
On top of these benefits, this kit has also greatly improved on the original design, managing to achieve consistently higher mileage. The basic impact that the HHO gas (brown gas as it is also called) has on the gasoline is that it reduces drastically the size of the fuel droplets. With the smaller size, the reactivity of the fuel greatly increases, resulting in a more complete and efficient burn.
While the benefits of the first feature are obvious, the second one ensures that heat dissipation is reduced to a minimum. The energy, therefore, is spent on using force rather than wasted heat. The minimum improvement that this system has achieved is in the 20 -50% range, but my trial experimentation has achieved to more than 50%. The technology is here, it is safe, environmentally friendly, has tangible benefits and is proven to increase your fuel efficiency.
WORKING PRINCIPLE OF AVERAGE IMPROVER KIT FOR IC ENGINE
The concept is very simple. We are constructing a chemical
cell which can split the water into h2 and o and then we will collect that
mixture of gas and allow it to pass to engine inlet along with petrol. The
oxygen will ensure the complete combustion and hydrogen will itself act as a
fuel. This combination will improve the efficiency of ic engine. The system
consists of a sealed plastic body having an inlet and an outlet.
The plastic body includes a first terminal located at the top of the body, a second terminal located adjacent to the first terminal and insulated conductors associated with each terminal extending through the body and towards the bottom end thereof. Each terminal end in a respective anode and cathode which are operatively connected to the terminals. The anode and cathode are spaced apart from one another within the body. When an electrolysis solution is placed in the body, and a current provided across the electrodes, water is caused to decompose into hydrogen and oxygen.
Water is split into its two elements hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen is then passed on to the air filter of the engine by which it mixes with oxygen, which greatly improves the burn rate and efficiency of the fuel. The hydrogen itself doesn’t act as fuel but as a super fuel booster. The result of complete combustion is seen in jets of water droplets ejected in the exhaust pipe of the vehicle.
APPLICATIONS OF AVERAGE IMPROVER KIT FOR IC ENGINE
- All small duty vehicles
- Heavy duty automobiles
- Diesel- petrol operated generators.
- Internally fired boilers.
- Reduce your fuel spending’s up to 20%. This is valid for both highway and town (city) driving conditions.
- Increases the power and performance in your car. The more fuel you burn, the more the engine gets rattled up and wrecked. Once you switch to supplemental hydrogen, it will enhance power and performance in your car.
- Reduces CO2 emissions. Eliminating pollution and other harmful residues that our car engines produce. What´s wrong with doing also something good for the environment besides saving money?
- Reduces the temperature in the engine. Also improves engine life-span since its burning fuel at a much cooler state.
- Removes the carbon residues inside your engine and prevent future carbon deposits.
- Lower noise and vibrations in the engine. Hydrogen effect in the combustion cycle. The engine will sound much quieter than it was before. This is due to higher combustion efficiency in your car.
- Increases the life span of your engine.
- It requires the additional battery back-up.
- The device is independent of load fluctuations.
- 1000+ Civil Engineering Projects Ideas
- Automobile Engineering Projects Reports, Topic, Ideas
- Civil Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, topics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Design And Fabrication Based Projects
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects
- Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
- Mechanical Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Production Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Thermal Projects Reports, Ideas and Topics