FABRICATION OF SOLAR FERTILIZER SPRAYER | We, Mechanical farm, provide the widest list of mechanical engineering final year project and Automobile Engineering project topics and reports. Also, we have a great variety of pre-made Solar project kits using solar panels, batteries, Inverter, LEDs for you to use in your projects.
one of the most frequently occurring problems in all the conventional type of that cannot provide enough advantages as listed below because of old manufacturing and old design.
So we planned to assemble the modern model of agriculture spraying machine pump with the additional advantages .
There are few problems for operators to handle the conventional device are which had listed and studied deeply and few conclusions as well as solutions are made. Right accordingly to above solutions the design procedure had also been started.
By taking into consideration above all discussion about the disadvantages is to be realize and the deep study of is done and the most difficulty or challenge was that the all above disadvantages were to overcome the with the decrease in cost because our working mode is going to use in the agricultural field .
Another one problem was that the operator (farmers) are less skilled worker We design a spray which works on solar energy., it based on the renewable energy source. It’s a master technique which do not want any kind of energy and takes only sunlight for its working and application.
As above mentioned there are few more disadvantages of conventional the hand-operated spray pump. Some of them are listed below.
1) The hand-operated spray pump are unaffordable
2) In case of hand-operated spray pump, the maintenance required
3)The hand-operated spray pump are not user-friendly.
4) Only a skilled operator can use the hand-operated spray pump
5) There is no special arrangement for storing of pressure in case of The hand-operated spray pump
6) The hand-operated spray pump cant handle the large pressure.
7) The system is quite bulky
A solar panel is fitted on the helmet that is expected to wear by the farmer while spraying. Step by step procedure for working principle.
1. tank is filled with mixture of pesticide and water
2. Solar radiation incident on solar panel it will absorb this radiation and produces the current with the help of semiconductor .
3.Control system control the voltage and this voltage supply to battery and battery store output of control system
4. motor is operated by battery and is provided to start the motor
5. pump lift the pesticide supplied towards the nozzle through pipe
6. nozzle sprayed or distribute pesticide on the crop at uniform pressure
7.mixture of water and pesticide is distributed on crop with the help of hand notch.
It’s working on electrical energy which is generated by solar panel. It is converted in to mechanical energy and pump is operated for spraying pesticides.
1. Agricultural application for spraying
2. Municipal application like for spraying the mosquito controlling medicines and etc.
3. House holding as well as office paste controlling
4. Gardening and other related applications.
5. Cleaning of all sort of glasses(buildings)
6. Large capacity lubrication units.
7. Commercial plants nurseries.
1) No running cost.
2) Renewable energy sources gets utilized.
3) No residual produced
1) Battery requires maintenance.
2) Initial cost is high.
3) Low response in cloud atmosphere.