Design/Project Engineer – Customs Classification at Atlas Copco, Pune | Mechanical-Farm provides only verified and legit Employment/ Job news for Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile Engineers. We are here just to help Students/ Employees to get their dream Job. Sign up for our newsletter to get Mechanical Engineering Jobs / employment news directly into your Inbox and be the first one to apply for a Job.
To be one of the key members in the team and a point contact for projects with customers. Your mission will be to support the Distribution centres/Product companies/Customer centres with high quality services in Customs classification.
Within the engineering team you will contribute to execute
- Requests received for HS code classification & screening of DU codes as per guidelines of WTO.
You work in a team of designers, project engineers and logistics engineers.
Your responsibilities will include the following aspects.
Customs Classification Mission
- Analyse the technical details like; working principle, functional parameters, materials, etc of parts / products of Atlas Copco parts & provide them correct HS code as per European, Indian, USA & Chinese customs & WTO guidelines.
- Understand the logic behind The General Rules for the Interpretation (GRI) of the Harmonized System, also known as the General Interpretative Rules (GIR).
- Screening of parts for Dual Use regulations
- Screening of parts for Iran regulations
- Daily basis reporting to service centres mainly in Belgium, USA & India as well as other customer centres & product companies of Atlas Copco group globally.
- Communicate with the global customer on daily basis & resolve the technical queries/issues raised by customs authorities.
- Mentor fellow colleagues
What you can expect from us?
- Better work environment
- Challenging work
- Lot of professional opportunites within Organisation
What we expect of you?
- Basics of mechanical & electrical engineering should be clear
- Able to read & understand engineering drawings, structure of bill of material & supplier’s catalogues.
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to details;
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research finding specific information about parts/products in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of BPCS / ERP is a plus
Diploma Mechanical Engineer, 6-8 years’ experience
B.E graduate: 3-5 years of experience
- Optimistic & “Never give up” attitude;
- Driven, motivated and take initiative;
- Curious, interested in new systems and processes;
- Accurate, independent, disciplined;
- Creative, innovative attitude;
- Good communicative skills;
- Team player
Start Date: 04/09/2020
Expiry Date: 18/09/2020
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
|Job Category||Design Engineer Jobs, Project Engineer Jobs|
|Diploma Mechanical Engineer||6-8 years’ experience|
|B.E graduate||3-5 years of experience|