We are not going to give you an exhaustive list due to space constraints, so we will share a very simple and straightforward list of things that will help you survive in this country whether you are a student or someone who is coming here to work.
Remember that you can always go out and buy things, but you must come here with a certain amount of money so that you can buy a few things that will help you in your daily life.
Download Shopping list for students going to germany pdf
WHAT TO BRING FROM INDIA TO GERMANY?
|Sports shoe||1 or 2|
|Socks (nylon + Woollen) thick||5|
|Shoe polish + brush||AR|
what utensils you should carry?
There are a lot of things you can get in Germany but I’m only talking about things which are extremely important something which you don’t wanna miss rice cooker, Frying pan, etc.
Kitchen-Food Items Packing List
I would recommend you to buy food items, Stationary, Cosmetology and Toiletries from Dmart/Reliance mart/Your Local supermarket). Or You can order all this Food items from Amazon/Flipkart. (AR= As Required)
Here’s a list of Food items to carry to Germany from India:
|Red Chilli Powder||1 kg|
|All Garam Masalas||AR|
|Ginger-Garlic paste||2 Pk|
|Ready to cook packets||5 ~ 6|
Puliyogre, pulav, chicken masala etc
|Tea and Coffee powder||AR|
|Sprouts (Mung, matki, chana, Rajama, Chole etc)||AR|
|Various Dal (Toor, mung, masoor etc)||AR|
what to pack for germany,how to pack for germany,packing list for germany,packing checklist for germany,packing for germany,things to pack for germany,packing checklist germany,packing list,moving to germany packing checklist,packing list germany,packing list for students going to germany,things to bring to germany,packing list in germany,indian items in germany, List of things to carry while travelling to Germany from India, shopping list for students going to germany pdf, packing list for indian students going to germany, food items to carry to germany from india
Cosmetology and Toiletries Products List
|Antiseptic Powder / Solution||1~2|
|Bath soap bars||2~3|
|Ear cleaning bud||1 PKT|
|Hair oil||1 Bottle|
|shampoo – small||1 Bottle|
|Sunscreen lotion||1 Bottle|
|Cloth Washing brush IF||1|
|Dettol Hand Wash IF||1|
|Tissue Paper box IF||1|
|Talcum Powder IF||1|
|Hair gel IF||1|
Electronics Products List
|External Hard disk/Pen drive||1|
|Headphone with mic||1|
|Travel Adapters (very important)||3|
|Extension board (very important)||1|
Don’t buy these types of convertors
BUY THESE TYPES OF CONVERTORS
student packing list for germany,student packing list for france,germany packing list,what to pack for study abroad in germany,packing list for germany,what to pack for a trip to germany,gcu student packing list,checklist for students going to germany,what to pack for germany in december,
Stationary Products List
|Ball point pens||6|
|Eraser & Sharpener||2|
|Rubber band||1 pack|
|stapler pins||1 pack|
|Locks (small size)|
|Needle and thread rolls|
|Zip-lock plastic pouches||small + medium|
student packing checklist for german exchange,student packing checklist for german embassy,germany student packing list,germany packing list winter,student packing checklist for german national visa -,student packing checklist for german nigeria,exchange student packing list,how to pack for college in 2 suitcases, what to pack when traveling to germany,checklist in german,packing checklist for german dependent visa,packing checklist for german documents,what to pack for germany in november,packing list for germany from india,packing list for students going to germany,packing essentials for europe,germany packing list winter,germany pcs checklist,packaging checklist for germany gmbh,packaging checklist for germany group,
- Read the rules carefully before packing the items. Some are not to be carried and isn’t allowed by airlines.
- Visit your dentist, / eye doctor/family physician for a complete check-up.
- Pack a small medicine kit in consultation with your family physician for minor ailments and illnesses.
- If you are carrying Cabin bag of 6/7kg or a Laptop Bag then keep some clothes, water bottle, Basic electronic items such as charger, Power Bank (Strictly should be in Laptop Bag), headphones, etc and all-important documents in Cabin bag or in Laptop Bag.
- should be in these bags.
- Mineral Water bottle (Use and throw) is not allowed in flight but you can carry water bottle in your bag.
- Do not carry keychains with sharp tools in Laptop Bag or in cabin Bag.
- Stick a large name tag or some sort of mark on your bag, and also add something like a coloured ribbon to the bag chain. As a result, it will not be exchanged with anyone else.
- Make copies of all the documents and certificates you are carrying and leave a set at home
- Write down important phone numbers, Bank A/c numbers of your and keep them handy.
- Inform the International Office nearest to your Univ. about your arrival date, time etc. well in advance.
- Have a haircut before leaving as it is pretty expensive in France, as much as 10 Euro for a sitting
packaging checklist for germany gizeh,pack checklist for germany gmbh,packaging checklist for germany gmbh wedel,packaging checklist for germany gmbh hamburg,germany packing list,travel tips for hannover germany,packing list in german,packing list for germany in summer,packing list for germany in winter,packaging checklist for germany koch,packaging checklist for germany köln,pack checklist for germany krefeld,packaging checklist for germany karriere,packing list for munich germany,
- There are chances we would have missed out something in the list because we are only giving you basic things what you actually need here to survive for the first few weeks until you settle down well at Germany.
- I have made this list by researching and with self-experience. So, I can’t promise that all the information given in this document would be 100% true
- The products mentioned above are Not compulsory to follow.
- Not Linked with any organization or not publishing it for any Profit from any organization
- Made for Students who are travelling from India to European countries
- For a brief idea what they should bring with them and what things are easily available in Germany/Other European Countries. So that they can avoid it and reduce luggage weight.
- Avoid packing Spices & Condiments along with clothes, lest they should smell nasty when you unpack.
- To avoid last-minute stress and unnecessary expense, prioritize products that are an absolute necessity in accordance with the airline’s baggage weight regulations.
travel guide for munich germany,packing checklist for german national visa,packing checklist for german national visa employment,packaging checklist for germany ordinance,pack checklist for germany october,packaging checklist for germany optima,pack checklist for germany of cigarettes,packaging checklist for germany plastic,pack checklist for germany quick,pack checklist for germany youngsun,things to pack for germany,packaging checklist for germany zeus,checklist for traveling to germany,packing list for 3 weeks in europe,what to pack for germany in august,