SOLIDWORKS Training: Learn to Master SOLIDWORKS to the Associate Certification Level Even if you are a Complete Beginner. This course is taught by Tayseer Almattar (the author of the book Learn SOLIDWORKS 2020 ), and TforDesign.
If you didn’t understand any concept or did come up with any queries not only during learning but even after completing this course you can have all your questions answered by experts in the course forum. And till now 4,458+ students has enrolled in this course and has 4.5 stars (1,377 ratings) on udemy.com.
What You will learn?
- How to navigate through the SOLIDWORKS interface.
- How to sketch with different sketch commands.
- How to define sketches using relations or distances.
- How to use more than 10 different features to create 3D models. (extruded boss and cut, fillet, chamfers, revolved boss and cut, swept boss and cut, lofted boss and cut)
- How to create additional reference planes.
- How to modify given parts to match design needs.
- How to explore different materials for your models.
- How to find your model’s mass, volume, and center of gravity.
- How to assemble different parts into an assembly file.
- How to generate drawings from parts and models.
- How to interpret different drawing annotations.
This course includes:
2 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion