This is one of the most common problems for students that they don’t get practical assistance while learning a particular device. It does not give clear ideas about that device or chapter only by reading or analyzing theoretically.
Our concept is to develop the heat exchanger the heat exchanger which will be a unique laboratory set up for understanding the exact working of the heat exchanger. In this working model, we can easily change the quantity of flowing fluid as well as the direction of flow. This heat exchanger can be easily converted into the parallel flow to cross flow.
Here we also making a provision to change the temperature of hot fluid so that the student can easily perform the given experiment and get the desired result calculation easily. This kind of practical experiment can easily enhance the knowledge of the students.
This kind of model of the heat exchanger is actually a need for every engineering laboratory and can also be utilized effectively in the industrial application.
In the heat exchanger, the exchange of energy takes place between two fluid which gives its energy to other fluid is known as “ hot fluid”.Due to the loss of the internal energy, the temp of the hot fluid decreases. The fluid receives energy is known as “cold fluid ”the internal energy as well as the temp of the cold fluid increases.
1. Condenser & evaporator in refrigeration unit
2. Oil cooler of heat engine
3. Radiator of automobile
4. Milk chillers of pasteurizing plant
8. Food industry
9. Dairy product
10. In HVAC
1) Simple in construction so everyone can understand the actual working.
2) Parallel and counter flow both modes can be adjusted in a single device.
3) Low initial investment
1) Cannot be used for gaseous fluid.
2) Mass flow rate cannot be changed beyond a certain limit.
- 1000+ Civil Engineering Projects Ideas
- Automobile Engineering Projects Reports, Topic, Ideas
- Civil Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, topics
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Design And Fabrication Based Projects
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects
- Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
- Mechanical Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Production Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Solar Energy Project Ideas, and Reports
- Thermal Projects Reports, Ideas and Topics