AUTOMATIC BUILT-IN HYDRAULIC JACK SYSTEM IN AUTOMOBILES PROJECT REPORT | Here’s the latest BE Mechanical Engineering Projects List. We provide BE project ideas for mechanical engineering students. Our list consists of the finest and innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects. We have widest ideas for final year project for mechanical engineering.
Table of Contents
Idea of “automatic inbuilt hydraulic jack system in automobile (cars)” is to provide a novel jacking system attached to the chassis of the automobile itself. This inbuilt jack can be actuated from inside of the vehicle with the help of switches provided on the dash board.
An Automatic inbuilt hydraulic jack can be easily operated by a single push button provided on the dash board. The jack will be installed on both the sides of chassis according to the weight distributions of the car. Similarly it will be installed on the other side of the car. The jacks actuate separately for either side of car as per the breakdown condition. The car gets lifted and load gets distributed on three point i.e., plunger or ram of hydraulic cylinder and tires except which is being lifted.
At a time maximum of two jacks (either both front or rear) can be used to lift the automobile in case of any breakdown or for reconditioning the same. This jack will be very useful for all the senior citizens and especially for females (ladies) who find it extremely difficult to operate the jack manually in any breakdown condition.
Keeping the practical simulation and fabrication in view, mainly mechanical or hydraulic jack can be used. Pneumatic jack is being ruled out due to compressive nature of gases, hence less power would develop and complex design of the system. Hydraulic jack looks promising as incompressible fluid will comparatively provide more power. Increase in weight of the vehicle, design of the jack and last but not the least cost increase needs optimization.
The motive behind using hydraulic system instead of a pneumatic system is the more power produced by the system and simple in design as compared to a pneumatic design. As the hydraulic oil is incompressible so the lifting capacity is more in comparison with the pneumatic system which operates on air which is compressible.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES AUTOMATIC BUILT-IN HYDRAULIC JACK SYSTEM
- To provide a safe and simple automatic jack system without use of manual effort.
- To provide an alternative jack system that can operate without external sources of actuation, such as extra hydraulic pumps, reservoirs, or pneumatic systems.
- To provide a novel jack system that can be operated from within the vehicle by means of a dashboard control panel.
- To provide a novel jack system that is directly and permanently incorporated into the vehicle frame in such a way as to prevent the additional risk of damage or weathering.
ADVANTAGES OF AUTOMATIC BUILT-IN HYDRAULIC JACK SYSTEM
- The maintenance of vehicle will be very easy and cheap.
- This type of system is very useful for ladies and old people since during the problem of puncher of tyres, they can easily change the wheel.
- Time saving of maintenance
- This is also very useful for heavy vehicles such as trucks and buses, since there is a common problem of breaking leaf spring plates
- A single person can go on a long drive without worrying about getting stuck in the way.
DISADVANTAGES OF AUTOMATIC BUILT-IN HYDRAULIC JACK SYSTEM
- Cost will increase slightly.
- Weight of vehicle will increase slightly.
DOWNLOAD AUTOMATIC BUILT-IN HYDRAULIC JACK SYSTEM PROJECT REPORT
This AUTOMATIC BUILT-IN HYDRAULIC JACK SYSTEM project report is submitted by Pushkar Prateek, Rahul Goyal, Rohan Arora. This document is used for educational purpose only. We don’t own any copyrights for this document. If you want to remove this doc please contact us.