Foot Operated Spray | Get mechanical projects topic and ideas for study and research. we provide the widest list of Mechanical projects/Automobile /Production engineering projects topics to help students, researchers & engineers in their R&D. Also, we have a great variety of pre-made project kits using hydraulics, gears, energy generation systems for you to use in your projects.
One of the most frequently occurring problems in all the conventional type of cannot provide enough advantages as listed below because of old manufacturing and old design.
So we planned to assemble the modern model of foot operated spray pump with the additional advantages .
There are few problems for operators to handle the conventional device are which had listed and studied deeply and few conclusions as well as solutions are made. Right accordingly to above solutions the design procedure had also been started.
As above mentioned there are disadvantages of conventional the hand operated spray pump. Some of them are listed below.
1) The hand operated spray pump are unaffordable
2) In case of hand operated spray pump the maintenance required.
3) The hand operated spray pump are not user friendly.
4) Only skilled operator can use the hand operated spray pump.
5) There is no special arrangement for storing of pressure in case of The hand operated spray pump
6) The hand operated spray pump cant handle the large pressure.
By taking into consideration above all discussion about the disadvantages is to be realize and the deep study of is done and the most difficulty or challenge was that the all above disadvantages was to overcome the with the decrease in cost because our working mode is going to use in the agricultural field
The another one problem was that the operator (farmers) are less skilled worker. This condition was also challenging.
By taking a long and number of discussion sessions we concludes the following points
1) operation of the pump should be very easy
. The foot operated spray pump should be maintenance free.
2) Foot operated spray pump should be very rugged in construction.
3) It should be portable.
4) The foot operated spray pump should be cheap.
5) Foot operated spray pump can be easily assembled.
The dummy cylinder is there in which there cylinder contains the air under compression. This compressed air is trapped in the dummy cylinder or reservoir with the help of foot operated air pump. The non return valve is there to resist the back flow of the air from the dummy cylinder to foot operated air pump . There are totally three holes in which two of them are ½ inches internally tapered and one of them are 3/2 inches internally tapered.
The ½ inches internally tapered holes carries non return valve and control valve respectively and the remaining 3/2 inches internally tapered hole carries the Burdon tube pressure gauge.
Pest controlling machine is a device used to transfer mechanical power into fluid power with maximum rate and minimum investment and running cost. A wide variety of pumps are used in application, some of them are:
1) Agricultural application for spraying
2) Municipal application like for spraying the mosquito controlling medicines and etc.
3) House holding as well as office paste controlling
4) Gardening and other related applications.
5) Cleaning of all sort of glasses(buildings)
6) Large capacity lubrication units.
7) Commercial plants nurseries
6) operation of the pump is very easy
7) The pest controlling machinepump is maintenance free
8) Pest controlling machine pump is very rugged in construction.
9) It is portable.
10) The pest controlling machinepump is cheap.
11) Pest controlling machine pump can be easily assembled.
1) Not suitable for high load applications.
2) Mechanical parts are subjected to wear and tear.
- Agriculture Based Projects
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automobile Engineering Projects Reports, Topic, Ideas
- Civil Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, topics
- College Tips
- Computer Science and Engineering Project Reports
- Design And Fabrication Based Projects
- Develop Skills
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects
- Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
- Mechanical Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Project Reports
- Production Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Software Engineering Projects
- Solar Energy Project Ideas, and Reports
- Thermal Projects Reports, Ideas and Topics