HYBRID LIGHTNING SYSTEM FOR HOME (WINDMILL WITH SOLAR POWER) | Get mechanical projects topic and ideas for study and research. we provide the widest list of Mechanical projects/Automobile /Production engineering projects topics to help students, researchers & engineers in their R&D. Also, we have a great variety of pre-made project kits using hydraulics, gears, energy generation systems for you to use in your projects.
Here we designed a domestic lightening system that completely runs on solar energy and wind energy gives 24-hour backup and having less price than a 5 months light bill of any average electricity consumers house.
The main problem associated with solar energy systems is that these systems are expensive. Even if there is no running cost still it requires a very large capital cost. That’s why these systems are not popular for domestic use. The Indian government is giving encouragement for the use of solar energy in form of subsidy and all. After such initiatives, the use of solar energy is increased up to that extent. But still it only 2% of the total energy used in India. We found a problem in the present solar lighting system which is explained as follows.
We have so many electrical appliances in the house which work on dc. In our project, we concentrated on the rural areas where there is no electricity or there is load shading up to 12 hours.
We are designing a system which can provide 8 hours back up for lamp, 24 hour backup for radio, mobile charging, shaving machine charging, ceiling fan according to use etc. for a particular home. And it will take power from solar energy only.
And it will be chipset in cost also.
WORKING PRINCIPLES OF HYBRID LIGHTNING SYSTEM FOR HOME
Above block diagram shows the layout of conventional solar systems. Now the basic concept of our project is to reduce the unnecessary components of this system. There are so many inventions are already done to reduce the power consumptions of the house holding electrical appliances.
One more concept that we applied in our project is that there is no conversion of dc to ac had been done. Because we are using dc appliances itself for regular domestic electrical equipment.
Our cheapest solar system can be explained by following block diagram.
Applications of Hybrid Lightning System For Home:
- Rural Areas of The Country Where There Is No Electricity Board.
- Isolated Areas Like A Forest.
- Traveling Tourists for Their Use Like Mobile Charging Etc.
Advantages of Hybrid Lightning System for Home:
- And Hence We Achieved the Following Advantages Over the Conventional System
- 40% Cost Reduction in Capital Cost
- 60% To 70% More Back Up Than Any Other Conventional System.
- Longer and Maintenance Free Life.
Disadvantages of Hybrid Lightning System for Home:
- Low Response at Low Sunlight.
- Initial Cost Is High.
- Battery Required Periodic Replacement.
- Solar Energy Depends Only on The Sun.
- Solar Energy Is Peak During Daytime Only.
- For Night Time Running Storage Device Is Necessary.
- It Is Interrupted Source of Energy.
- Agriculture Based Projects
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automobile Engineering Projects Reports, Topic, Ideas
- Civil Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, topics
- College Tips
- Computer Science and Engineering Project Reports
- Design And Fabrication Based Projects
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects
- Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
- Mechanical Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Project Reports
- Production Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Software Engineering Projects
- Solar Energy Project Ideas, and Reports
- Thermal Projects Reports, Ideas and Topics