WIRELESS MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM PROJECT REPORT | Get mechanical projects topic and ideas for study and research. we provide the widest list of Automobile engineering projects topics to help students, researchers & engineers in their R&D. Also, we have a great variety of pre-made project kits using hydraulics, gears, energy generation systems for you to use in your projects.
Table of Contents
Any industrialist is trying to have automation on his shop floor to increase the production and to reduce the investment on manpower. Taking this fact in consideration we made a visit to a small study and found that we can make a working model which can reduce the idling time of worker very effectively up to the mark.
We studied that the material handling one of the universal jobs for any industry and especially in Indian industries are using traditional techniques. These traditional techniques for material handling take the physical involvement of a worker and this involvement increases the idling time.
We are having a concept to use the modern circuits in the market in the traditional material handling systems and manufacture a fully modern and automated material handling system which do not require any physical contact of the worker. We are introducing automation in the traditional material handling systems. The automation in this system can tolerate the negligence of worker during the system is in operation as this system have a foolproof system on its own.
The upper cage also is interchangeable as the different industries having a different kind of products like solid, semisolid, liquid, etc. by interchanging the upper cage attachment we can allow the operator to use the trolley according to his own requirements.
This material handling trolley can be operated with the help of remote control. So it will be wire free as well as worker free system. By considering the floral area of industry initially we will try to cover the 8000m2 area under the remote-controlled area. This range is flexible and can be changed according to the floral area of industry.
This is a futuristic working model which will be accepted by every industry as we are providing a flexible set up for their industry.
WORKING PRINCIPLE OF WIRELESS MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM
This system works on wireless circuits. A remote-controlled circuit that can operate two motors which are installed at the rear wheels of the material handling system. These circuits have a range of 100 meters to 500 meters. We have a large variety of circuits so we can choose one of them according to the floral area of a particular industry.
APPLICATIONS OF WIRELESS MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM
- Scrap collecting vehicle.
- Automatic guided vehicle.
- Material storage vehicles etc.
ADVANTAGES OF WIRELESS MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM
- It reduces the downtime of the machine.
- It saves the investment on the worker.
- It increases the productivity of the industry.
DISADVANTAGES OF WIRELESS MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM
- Initial cost is high.
- Battery operated device hence required periodic charging.
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF WIRELESS MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEM
- Agriculture Based Projects
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automobile Engineering Projects Reports, Topic, Ideas
- Civil Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, topics
- College Tips
- Computer Science and Engineering Project Reports
- Design And Fabrication Based Projects
- Develop Skills
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Innovative ideas for mechanical engineering projects
- Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions
- Mechanical Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Project Reports
- Production Engineering Projects Reports, Ideas, Topics
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Software Engineering Projects
- Solar Energy Project Ideas, and Reports
- Thermal Projects Reports, Ideas and Topics