DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF MULTIPURPOSE MECHANICAL MACHINE PROJECT REPORT | A project is very important and best pieces of work in a student’s life while studying at university so it’s very important to choose the right project topics and right company to help you with yours. Mechanical Farm provides the best BE project ideas for mechanical engineering students and researchers to help them find the projects ideas. Our list consists of the finest and most innovative topics and projects for mechanical engineering final year. We have widest ideas for engineering project for mechanical.
Table of Contents
This thesis deals with the design, development and fabrication of multipurpose mechanical machine which perform three operations at a time namely drilling, cutting and shaping. Today we see that these operations are the heart of any workshop/machine shop and they are indispensable, so for the time saving of any organization three different operation on three different job can be performed simultaneously, however jigs and fixtures are required to attain this, but when our need is specified and particular then this machine can be a time saving equipment.
This machine is automatic and controlled by electric motor and it is based on the scotch yoke mechanism. It can be used in small scale industries/workshop to work upon thin metallic sheets and on wood in carpentry shop.
PROBLEM STATEMENT AND IDENTIFICATION
To design and development of MULTIPURPOSE MECHANICAL MACHINE , a structure which is designed for the purpose of multi-operation i.e. DRILLING, CUTTING, SHAPING. This machine perform multipurpose operation at same time with required speed and this machine is automatic which is controlled or operated by motor which is run with the help of current. This machine is based on scotch yoke mechanism.
This model of multi operational machine is can be used in industries and domestic operation which can performed drilling, shaping and cutting of thin metal and wooden surface.
- Multi operation can be performed at one time.
- The return stroke is utilized for cutting.
- All operation is performed by only one motor.
- Size is compact and require less space.
- Time saving
- Less man power is required.
- Low manufacturing and maintenance cost.
- We can perform various operations like cutting drilling and shaping individually by introducing coupling (engagement and disengagement) between them.
- We can perform grinding operation by introducing a grinding tool at the ain shaft.
- We can perform boring operation by introducing a boring tool by replacing drilling tool.
- We can change the motor speed by regulator.
DOWNLOAD MULTIPURPOSE MECHANICAL MACHINE PROJECT REPORT