DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF PNEUMATIC AUTO FEED DRILLING MACHINE PROJECT REPORT | Here’s the latest Mechanical Engineering Projects List. We provide BE project ideas for mechanical engineering students. Our list consists of the finest and most innovative topics and projects for mechanical engineering final year. We have widest ideas for engineering project for mechanical.
In small-scale industries and automobile maintenance shops, there are frequent needs of tightening and loosening of screws, drilling, boring, grinding machine. Huge and complicated designed parts cannot be machined with the help of an ordinary machine and further for every operation separate machine is required therefore increasing the number of machines required and increasing the area required for them to be accommodated and hence overall initial cost required is increased.
In a single machine all the above specified operation can be carried out, i.e., after drilling, the drill head is removed from the barrel key and the required tools like grinding wheels, boring tool etc., can be attached, and the operation can be performed. By the application of pneumatics, the pneumatic cylinder with piston which is operated by an air compressor will give the successive action to operate this machine. By this we can achieve our industrial requirements.
The main objective of our project is to perform various machining operations using “Auto feed mechanism” in drilling machine with the help of pneumatic sources. For a developing industry the operation performed and the parts (or) components produced should have it minimum possible production cost for it to run profitability. In small-scale industries and automobile maintenance shops, there are frequent needs of tightening and loosening of screws, drilling, boring, grinding machine.
Huge and complicated designed parts cannot be machined with the help of an ordinary machine and further for every operation separate machine is required therefore increasing the number of machines required and increasing the area required for them to be accommodated and hence overall initial cost required. In our project the above complicated problems are minimized.
The compressed air from the compressor is used as the force medium for this operation. One Single acting and double acting cylinder is used in this machine .The air from the compressor enters into the flow control Valve. Air enters in to the barrel unit through one way and the other way of air enters to the solenoid valve. When air enters to the cylinder 1, due to pressure difference work blank is 41 clamped and when air enters to the other cylinder due to pressure difference drilling operation takes place as the drilling head comes down and drills the work piece. After this operation the cylinder releases the clamping and drilling head comes to its original position.
- Used in automobile workshops for drilling carburetor holes.
- Used in small scale industries.
- In welding shop for grinding.
- For performing the operations in huge numbers which cannot be done in ordinary machines. Since it’s portable.
- In such places where frequent change in operation is required.
The project carried out by us made an impressing task in the field of small scale industries and automobile maintenance shops. It is very usefully for the workers to carry out a number of operations in a single machine. This project has also reduced the cost involved in the concern. Project has been designed to perform the entire requirement task which has also been provided.
DOWNLOAD PNEUMATIC AUTO FEED DRILLING MACHINE PROJECT REPORT
This PROJECT REPORT is Submitted by C G ARRUN RAVI, D.K.BALAJEE, KAUSHAL KUMAR JAIN This document is only for Educational Purpose only.
- 5 Mistakes Students Make When Choosing a College
- 3D Modeling Tools of Maya Vs Blender: Know Which One Has The Best Tools
- The Top 10 Most Popular Backend Frameworks for 2023
- Air standard cycles – Overview, Defination
- SMART TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL SYSTEM PROJECT
- Student Packing checklist for Germany
- What Are The 5 Ways To Eliminate Plagiarism From Your Research Paper?
- 8 MAJOR INDUSTRIES TELL YOU HOW THEY USE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE BENEFITS OF LEARNING AI
- Logistics App Development: Expense, Process, and Everything to Know About It in 2022
- Choosing the Best Technologies for Warehouse Optimization
- 6 Best Types Of AI That Bring Value To Business
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Getting Started With Welding Automation
- Top 9 Benefits of Billing Software
- Innovative Rotary Machine – How Far Did They Come?
- Top 10 Features of ReactJS for Web Developers